About Premium package 2: stay luxury with very reasonable paid out. Our Halong Premium 6 days 5 nights aim to surprise you with an extreme unique experience. Explore old quarter on foot and rest after in one of best boutique hotel in town. Fantastic overnight on board in Halong ensure guests’ satisfaction
- Private airport service: 2 ways – pick up & drop off
- 2 nights at Executive Window room
- 1 night on board Halong Bay with Huong Hai Sealife cruise or Grayline cruise
- 1night on train cabin from Hanoi to Lao Cai station
- 1 night in Sapa hotel
- Round trip shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Meals: daily hotel breakfast, 1 dinner for two at Hanoi Jade Restaurant & Patisserie and all meals on boat
- 1 hour body massage at Swan Spa & Treatments for 2 persons
5 things we love most about 6 days 5 nights Premium Package 2
- Affordable price
- Amazing customer service
- Private airport 2 ways service
- Beautiful boat and hotel room
- Squid fishing
Gray Line Cruise Full Itinerary – 2 Days 1 Nights
08:00 Shuttle bus pick up at hotel
12:15 Embarkation at Tuan Chau Marina pier -Tuan Chau island, Halong city.
12:30 Transfer by tender to the Gray Line Halong Cruise. Cruise briefings and check in your cabins.
13:00 Enjoy set lunch while cruising to VungVieng floating fishing village.
15:00 Arrive VungVieng – the most beautiful fishing village in Halong bay.
16:15 Back to the cruise and heading to Drum cave.
17:00 Enjoy swimming around the cruise under “weather condition” or relax on the sundeck
18:30 Cooking demonstration will be on the sundeck.
19:30 Buffet BBQ dinner is served with a variety of Vietnamese and Western foods.
21:00 Evening activities include: film entertainment in the outdoor bar at approximately
21.30 Join the squid fishing on boat with our crew. You can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef.
22:00 Overnight anchorage near Drum cave
06:30 Tai Chi class on the Sundeck.
07:30 Light breakfast with Coffee, tea and bakeries on board
08:30 Visit Amazing cave ( Hang Sung Sot ) discovered by the French in 1901.
09:30 Check out time. Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room to enjoy the bay scenery during the trip back the pier. Brunch served on board.
11.30 Disembarkation at Tuan Chau Marina. Relax at Gray Line private lounge before land transfer to Hanoi. End of services.
Note. Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating